5.26.2014

Weekly Wishes #29

It's been a while since my last post, and this might be my last one for a while, too! I'm not sure what my blogging life in Moldova will be, but I leave in one week.

One.

Week.

I'm obviously freaking out, so my Weekly Wishes are to get everything done so I can get outta here! What I mean is.. I don't want to leave, but I am also excited to go, so I need to get everything finished. Turns out it's harder than you'd think to prepare to move to another country by yourself for 2 years. I have a huge list of stuff to do. No, seriously. It's huge. It's like I've barely started getting ready or something!

Now, if you'll miss me (which you obviously will, right?!), never fear! I'm starting a new blog so everyone I know doesn't have to come here and read this one. It's not that I've said anything I don't want friends and family to read, it's just that I want to keep this page to myself.

So the new blog for you to follow if you choose is Wining and Whining (both of which I do a lot!) and it will tell you all about my adventures in Moldova.

I hope you will join me there, and if not.. I've really loved getting to know everyone with Cat On The Wall and I hope to keep in touch with you guys! Maybe I'll even link up with Melyssa once in a while :)

3 comments:

  1. Cat! I'm so excited for you! Do you have an address I can send mail to in Moldova? I have something I want to send but I don't know if it will get to you before you leave. I'm definitley following your new blog! ♥

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello Cat, nice to meet you. This is my first time on your blog. I love your bio. Wow, Moldova!! Do you mind if I ask, why are you going there? I wish you luck this week on getting yourself ready for your move.

    ReplyDelete
  3. That is so brave! Congrats and good luck! I am excited to follow your adventure ;)

    ReplyDelete