12.05.2013

Good Things!

Well, I am currently typing this on my phone as we sit in stopped traffic. (Don't worry, I'm not the driver!)
While this has not been the best part of my day, obviously, I still have many good things to share!

It is December now, as I'm sure you have all realized, and I am not taking this month lightly. So far I have done something Christmas-spirited every day in the month so far! (Okay, I started before December did.)

So here is the list!

November 30: I had a friend date that consisted of: driving to look at decorations, Starbucks red cups, shopping for Christmas stuff at Target, going to Macy's to write letters to Santa, and watching the bear orchestra at the mall! It was basically the best day EVER. (AND I went shopping with my mother and sister later and we got such great deals!)

December 1: My sister had to go back to school as Thanksgiving break was over for her, so we took pictures with the fun props I'd gotten at Target the night before! They're sitting at Walmart's photo center right now waiting for me to pick them up to put in my cards.

December 2: I did a lot of cleaning and decorating. I even made a construction paper chain countdown! :) Then my mother got home from work and we watched A Boyfriend for Christmas. Oh, the joys of Hallmark Christmas movies!

December 3: I didn't do much in the holiday spirit, but I did have bell practice where we are doing Carol of the Bells for the Christmas pageant. So that counts.

December 4: I wrote a ton of Christmas cards, first of all. And I went to the pot luck at church, and I didn't even know there was going to be a table of things to craft ornaments, so I made 3, plus a garland!

December 5 (aka, today!): I went with my mother and a friend from church to the Bizarre Bazaar, which involved tons of tasting yummy things and getting lots of presents! Okay, most of the things I got were presents to myself, but... WHATEV! :) We also went out to lunch, which was another good thing. Then we went to my dad's concert tonight, which was just Christmas music! Actually I think they did throw in a Hanukkah song.. But that was good too!

As always, I want to know what your good things are this week too! Or your good things from last week (which I skipped in order to fully enjoy my turkey day)!

Hope your December so far has been filled with #goodthings!

P.S. I made it out of the traffic and came home to post this! And another good (GREAT) thing is that I am co-hosting Find Beauty Friday with Aimee at Dear Harper tomorrow, so be sure to come back for that!

No comments:

Post a Comment