One of my favorite parts of our weekly sorority meetings at college was the beginning. We went around and had "Good Things" where we would tell each other at least one good thing that had happened that week. Sometimes it would be the only time of the week we'd see certain sisters so it was great to hear something great that had happened to them!
Occasionally I would have trouble finding a good thing to say, but most Thursdays I would have a list and try to choose!
This week, my good things are:
- I wrote a bunch of cards and sent them out!
- My manager gave me a key to the store - this is exciting because it means she trusts me!
- At church, a lady I really like (her kids are my age so I've known her forever) talked with me about having as long as I want to decide what to do with my life - not a popular subject with adults!
- I got my first Vera Bradley purse, after being obsessed for months selling them.
- Everyday Happy ended, and I was caught up, and I got to do some more journaling.. It was a great experience!
Since it was one of my favorite things about Thursdays, I've decided to have a Good Things post here every Thursday! Feel free to join in - in the comments or by tweeting your good things at me! You can hashtag #goodthings so I'll be able to get excited for you, too!
Have a great Thursday!