If you missed last week, Good Things is where we talk about the good things that have happened this week! I used to do it at my sorority meetings and I miss it, so I thought I'd start doing it here!
This week, my good things are:
- I took myself on a date to see The Best Man Holiday and then went to Starbucks! It was a good movie but I definitely cried next to a stranger. A lot.
- I put up more Christmas lights - my house looks so pretty! (The outside, anyway.)
- It was my sweet little puppy's 5th birthday, so I tried to make it super fun for her!
- Tonight I'm going out to eat with my friends (it's wing night!) and my mother returns from Wisconsin!
- Yesterday I FINALLY finished the last book in a trilogy I've been working on for about 3 months. (No matter how much I love reading, trilogies exhaust me and it's really hard to finish once I get to the third.) Now I can read the new books I checked out from the library!
Please join me in Good Things - in the comments or by tweeting your good things @onthewallcat! Or just hashtag #goodthings so I'll be able to get excited for you, too!
Have a great Thursday!