8.09.2013

August Snail Mail Collective

Those who know me well know how obsessed I am with mail. I regularly buy too much stationery (hey, I do get a discount at a card store) and I love getting letters in the mail. Really I love getting anything in the mail. My dog even gets excited when I take her out to go check the mailbox. So when I saw the words "Snail Mail Collective," I was obviously really excited. I happened upon The Nectar Collective.

I'm paired up with someone (Stephanie from Alabama - AKA the state I was born in but don't remember!) and for a few weeks we will get to know each other - by emailing, reading each other's blogs, basically becoming BFFs.. And then at the end of the month we'll send each other a gift! This month's theme is "Under the Sea." I don't know how that's going to work yet, but I'm sure I will think of something!

Stephanie emailed me today for the first time (we got our partners today) and now we each know a little something about each other. I think we will have a lot in common and I'm looking forward to learning more!

2 comments:

  1. Where have I been? I've missed some of your posts, so now I'm catching up! haha Total BFFs!! haha Love it!
    Did you get my last email? j/w no hurry. My email has been acting up! :(
    Any more thoughts on the theme?????? :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Glad you're catching up!! And I did get your email! I'm hoping to reply later tonight :) But no thoughts on the theme... This is harder than I thought. I wonder what everyone else is doing!

    ReplyDelete