9.22.2013

The Sunday Currently...


I love the idea of a simple post sharing what I'm doing, so when I found siddathornton's The Sunday Currently, I wanted to link up!


Currently... 

Reading Two things. I keep one book upstairs and one downstairs. For before bed, The Scorch Trials by James Dashner. For during the day, The Light Between Oceans by M.L. Stedman with The Busy Blogger's Book Club!
Writing to-do lists! Okay, I wrote one yesterday. Really not doing that much writing. 
Listening to The Emmys!
Thinking about what I will miss in my friends' lives while I am off in another country for two+ years. Also that my feet hurt from working all day! 
Smelling the wine I have sitting next to me. It's pink and yummy. 
Wishing I could be in one of my best friends' weddings, and that I would find out my placement soon so I can think about the good part of the future instead of the sad part of it. 
Hoping for that placement email! Wishing and hoping and thinking and praying.. 
Wearing comfy shorts and a college sweatshirt.
Loving my puppy when she's quiet.. Now is not that time. 
Wanting the dog to shuttie. And a donut. And a nap, even though it's closer to bedtime. 
Needing to go to bed, since I have to work early tomorrow too :(
What are you doing right now?

3 comments:

  1. I wanted to join a book club too but I I guess I just dont have the luxury of time to be able to read two books like you do. :( How do you do it? :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's not easy! But I just can't go to the library without getting too many books! So I usually read a chapter of each one to decide which to start with. Once I get really into one I will neglect the others. And you've got to do the word searches! It's so fun to do it on a timer because then I don't feel like I'm wasting forever on word searches, haha.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I keep a book next to my bed so even when I'm busy all day long, I still pick it up as I'm going to sleep. If I'm really tired I might read 10 pages or less, but it's something! Usually I can read at least 20 pages of something before I get too sleepy. I'm just doing the Busy Bloggers Book Club for now, and it doesn't feel like too big of a commitment. You should check it out!

    ReplyDelete