10.20.2013

The Sunday Currently...



Currently... 

Reading Sequel to The Maze Runner; The Scorch Trials by James Dashner. It's taking a long time, but I'm enjoying it!
Writing down what I did the past few days on my perpetual calendar.  
Listening to my friends study for a test they have tomorrow. 
Thinking about just how freaking nervous I am for tonight's first date.
Smelling Dunkin' Donuts - study food of champions! 
Wishing I could stay here forever.
Hoping I don't make a huge fool out of myself tonight. 
Wearing pajamas still (again, rather) because I haven't figured out what to wear for the rest of the day yet.
Loving being at my alma mater with my best friends.
Wanting the pictures currently being taken to never go online, since I look ridiculous with a towel on my head, hehe!
Needing to chill out. 
What are you doing right now?

2 comments:

  1. Ooooooh a date, huh? How'd it go???? Email me with details!!! I'm excited to hear (read)! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I was totally about to email you about it!!

    ReplyDelete