10.16.2013

Weekly Wishes #9


This Weekly Wishes post will be a place for me to share my goals for the week. Hopefully blogging about them will help them to actually happen!

Happy Wednesday! I know I'm late on this Weekly Wishes situation, but better late than never! 

The reason I'm so behind schedule with everything is.. well there are a ton! This last weekend I went to a wedding, which was more wonderful than I could have imagined, and that has been much of the source of my distraction these last few days. I'm also going down to visit friends tomorrow (I get to stay there a week, yay!) so I was scheduled for way more hours than usual since I won't be working for that week. 


Last week I wanted to: Mail my Snail Mail Collective gift. I finally did this, so now Alex can get my gift! Since I had already gotten both her gift and her postcard before I sent mine.. Oops. 
Get my big a wedding present. I did this! I got her something from her registry, and I also brought her a big container of candy corn to snack on, which was shared by many. Did I already say I had TOO MUCH fun at her wedding? Oh, right.
Do some work on my blog. Notice anything new? The fantastic Aimee at Dear Harper was so wonderful to do this for me! I am way more clueless than I should be on this and would have had to Google everything about 14 times to make it look this great. So a huge thanks goes out to Aimee. Let her know how much you like it!

I also wanted to keep reading for the Busy Bloggers Book Club, and I finished the book! Go read my thoughts about it, and then join us next month!


This week I want to: Pack for Emory! Yeah, if I don't accomplish this one tonight, well.. I have to, so. That's that.
Have a lot of fun seeing people I miss. I don't think this one will be too difficult, shockingly enough. Hopefully I will get to see a ton of people, because Homecoming is this weekend!  
Catch up on Everyday Happy. I am so behind it's not even funny. Like I said, my mind has been elsewhere. Okay, my mind has been at Emory. Or.. Near there.

Wish me luck on my goals this week, and I hope you accomplish yours too! Don't forget to link up to Melyssa at The Nectar Collective to share with everyone else!

The Nectar Collective

No comments:

Post a Comment