10.21.2013

Weekly Wishes #10


This Weekly Wishes post will be a place for me to share my goals for the week. Hopefully blogging about them will help them to actually happen!

This week I am featured in the "Celebrate" participant photos! So exciting because the picture from my big's wedding means a lot to me - it was truly a beautiful celebration and an enchanting day.

For today's "Creativity" picture, I picked one from my art show earlier this year, which is one of my biggest accomplishments as of yet. It fits well with one of this week's goals!


Last week I wanted to: Pack for Emory! I packed! I am here now, so if I hadn't packed I would be lacking a lot of things I need.
Have a lot of fun seeing people I miss. I am definitely doing this. Saturday was Homecoming and I got to see so many people I hadn't seen in a long time! It was a great day and it has been a completely fantastic weekend.  
Catch up on Everyday Happy. I was able to do a little bit of this, but not a ton. Which I am okay with! I'm just moving at my own pace at the moment. 


This week I want to: Help my friend with her art show. That is officially the reason I am staying here for a week when the event I was coming for was just on Saturday. She has to turn in 12 pieces at the end of the semester and some of it kind of requires 4 hands, so I'm going to be the other two! 
Take a risk. I don't exactly want to explain what this one is about right now (if I'm being honest, I may never explain it), but just know that I want to do it. It's funny when you're away from home and things happen at speeds that are not the way they would be in a normal setting.. So with all of that vagueness, I just want to see what happens here.
Continue having fun with my friends! Another easy one to cross off the list :)


Wish me luck on my goals this week, and I hope you accomplish yours too! Don't forget to link up to Melyssa at The Nectar Collective to share with everyone else!

The Nectar Collective

8 comments:

  1. best of luck with your goals this week! :) doing an art show is definitely an accomplishment. i've always wanted to do one too.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good luck this week! I totally feel your friend's art show pain! It is hard work producing that many pieces... Keep having an awesome time :)

    xoxo Jess
    Foreign Room

    ReplyDelete
  3. Good luck with your wishes, and hopefully your risk is worthwhile(?)
    Becky :)
    www.beckybrown91.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  4. Haha, you know. Maybe I will post more! I mean, if it's what the people want.... :) I'm going to get your button right now!

    ReplyDelete
  5. "Take a risk" WOO HOO! You can do it, girl! Whatever it is, you'll knock it right outta the park! xx

    ReplyDelete